Submitted by Monica
In math football, teams take turns solving problems to review for a test.
- Each team starts on the 20 yard line of a regular football field.
- Each teams moves the same direction, so you can have more than two teams.
- They are given either the option to pass or run.
- Pass plays are worth 10 yards and run plays are worth 5 yards.
- Pass questions are harder than run questions.
- When a team makes it to the end zone, they receive 6 points and the option for a extra point (extra credit question).
- There are penalties as well.
- 5 points for talking or not working in your group.
- 10 points for any “unsportsmanlike conduct”.